How to Hire?
The rents and charges applicable for various program that are to be hosted for various durations are as listed in the table below:
Please scroll/drag below block to view whole data
|Nature of Programme||Duration||Rent of Hall||Rent with AC||Total Rent||Deposit||Total|
|1||Educational Religious Meetings, Seminars, Lectures, Debate etc.(Only for 1st & 2nd Session,Without Ticket)||3.5 hrs.||7500/-||10000/-||17500/-||25000/-||42500/-|
|2||Drama, Belay, Dance Drama, Classical Dance, Ras Garba, Light Songs, Ghazals , Bhajan, Diara Arangatrum, Bharat Natyam,, Mushayara , Magic Shows, etc.||3.5 hrs.||7500/-||10000/-||17500/-||25000/-||42500/-|
|3||(A)Film Songs, Music [Orchestra], Business, Share Holder Meeting, Annual Meeting, Cultural Programme, Educational Seminar, Break Dance, Disco Dance||3.5 hrs.||15000/-||10000/-||25000/-||30000/-||55000/-|
|(B)Film Songs, Music [Orchestra], Cultural Programme, Break Dance, Disco Dance/Competition, Prize Distribution of School & Social Organization||7 hrs.||30000/-||20000/-||50000/-||50000/-||100000/-|
|4||Rates for the programme exceeding than the stipulated time to the extent of one hour.||1/2 hour||2000/-||2000/-||4000/-||--||--|
|5||Charges towards display of banners, booking office, screens, extra time (1 h. max.), housekeeping, damages (if any), govt. taxes etc. shall be deducted as per prevailing rules and regulations of Sanjeevkumar Auditorium from deposit amount.|
- Rs.12/- per unit will be charged for electricity consumption and additional light, sound. Equipments and rent of Furniture will be recovered from the deposit placed. If the programme runs beyond one hour exceeding the stipulated time-limit, organizer will have to pay full charge of a session.
- Booking Form is available from Manager by paying Rs. 50/- or it can be downloaded free of cost from our website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
- Eatables, panmasala, cold drinks, Ghutka, Smoking etc. are strickly prohibited inside the auditorium.
Three sessions are available in Sanjivkumar Auditorium:
- 09.30 am to 01.00 pm
- 03.00 pm to 06.30 pm
- 09.00 pm to 12.30 am
- Booking can be done Five Months in advance on the 1st working day of every month as per Rules .
- No programme shall be allowed to conduct unless permission from Police Authorities is obtained both for performance and license for sale of Tickets.
- Production of necessary permissions, licenses, NOCs etc. is mandatory for applicant before commencement of programe.
- Deduction as per the rules will be made in event of cancellation of Programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- All parties / organizers have to observe the SMC Rules.