How to Hire?
Booking of Rang Upvan on hire basis is done by the Manager- Gandhi Smruti Bhavan and the Rates and other details is as follows:
|Sr.No.||Nature of Programme||Rate for one session||Amount of Deposit for one session|
|1||Programme Without Ticket||800/-||3000/-|
|2||Programme With Ticket||2000/-||5000/-|
|3||Pre-primary Rehearsal [1st Session]||400/-||1500/-|
|4||Pre-primary Rehearsal [2nd Session]||800/-||3000/-|
|5||Rates for the programme exceeding than the stipulated time to the extent of one hour.||1/2 hour||250/-|
Rs.4/- per Fiber Chair (Maximum 1400 Chairs allowed in Rang Upvan)
A separate deposit of Rs.4000/- will have to be paid in advance for hiring chair.
|7||Charges towards display of banners, screens, extra time (1 h. max.), housekeeping, damages (if any), govt. taxes etc. shall be deducted as per prevailing rules and regulations of Rang Upvan from deposit amount.|
- Rs.12/- per unit will be charged for electricity consumption. If the programme runs beyond one hour exceeding the stipulated time-limit, organizer will have to pay full charge of a session.
- Hall Booking can be done online from our website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in and also from city civic centre.
- Two sessions are available in Rang Upvan C.C. Mehta Natya Gruh:
- 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
- 5.30 pm to 9.30 pm
- Organization / Persons wants to use Rang Upvan chairs should lift up from Godown & put them back properly at their own cost.
- Light Effect & Sound arrangements is as per organizers choice.
- Booking can be done three months in advance on the 1st working day of every month.
- No programme shall be allowed to conduct unless permission from Police Authorities is obtained both for performance and license for sale of Tickets.
- Production of all necessary permissions, licenses, NOCs etc. is mandatory for applicant before commencement of program.
- All parties / organizers have to observe the SMC Rules.