How to Hire?
The rents and charges applicable for various program that are to be hosted for various durations are as listed in the table below:
Please scroll/drag below block to view whole data
|Sr. No.||Nature of Programme||Duration||Rent of Hall||Rent with AC||Deposit||Rent of Hall||Rent with AC||Deposit|
|Within SMC Limit||Outside SMC Limit|
|1||Educational Religious Meetings, Seminars, Lectures, Debate etc.(Only for 1st & 2nd Session,Without Ticket)||3.5 hrs.||2600/-||5800/-||24000/-||3950/-||8650/-||34000/-|
|Total: 32400/-||Total: 46600/-|
|2||Arangatrum, Drama, Ras Garba, Classical Dance, Bhajan, Dayro, Kavi Sammelan, Magic Show, Comedy Show, etc.||3.5 hrs.||3700/-||5800/-||23000/-||5550/-||8650/-||33000/-|
|Total: 32500/-||Total: 47200/-|
|3||Film Songs, Music [Orchestra], Sugam Geet-Sangit, Seminar, Business Meeting, Share Holder Meeting/ Annual Meeting, Dance/Belay Dance,, Boogie Woogie, Inam Vitaran, Salakiya / Samajik Sanskrutik Karyakram, Lectures with Ticket, Religious Meetings with Ticket, etc.||3.5 hrs.||7900/-||5800/-||19000/-||11850/-||8650/-||29000/-|
|Total: 32700/-||Total: 49500/-|
|4||Rates for the programme exceeding than the stipulated time to the extent of one hour.||1/2 hour||800/-||1200/-||-||800/-||1200/-||-|
|5||Rent of Foyer of Ground Floor of Auditorium||Rs.4000/- as rent + Applicable Tax for a session of 3.5 hrs.duration|
|6||Rent for Parking for VIP||Rs.3000/- as rent + Applicable Tax for a session of 3.5 hrs.duration|
|7||Charges towards display of banners, booking office, screens, extra time (1 h. max.), housekeeping, damages (if any), govt. taxes etc. shall be deducted as per prevailing rules and regulations of Gandhi Smruti Bhavan from deposit amount.|
- Rs.12/- per unit will be charged for electricity consumption and additional light, sound. equipments and rent of Furniture will be recovered from the deposit placed. If the programme runs beyond one hour exceeding the stipulated time-limit, organizer will have to pay full charge of a session.
- Hall Booking can be done online from our website https://www.suratmunicipal.gov.in/Epay and also from city civic centre.
- Eatables, panmasala, cold drinks, Ghutka, Smoking etc. are strickly prohibited inside the auditorium.
Three sessions are available in Gandhi Smriti Bhavan:
- 09.30 am to 12.30 pm
- 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm
- 09.00 pm to 12.00 pm
- Booking can be done Five Months in advance.
- No programme shall be allowed to conduct unless permission from Police Authorities is obtained both for performance and license for sale of Tickets.
- Rent and A.C. charges will be applicable as per rules
- Production of all necessary permissions, licenses, NOCs etc. is mandatory for applicant before commencement of programe.
- Deduction as per the rules will be made in event of cancellation of programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- All parties / organizers have to observe the SMC Rules.