How do I?
How Do I Get a Drainage Connection?
- Owner of the property should apply through drainage licensed plumber to the concern zone office along with drainage plan in a prescribed application form and copy of receipt of property tax of the year applied. This form can be had from the concern zone office.
- Zonal Officer will approve the drainage plan and grant permission for drainage connection within 15 days. Along-with application form, applicant shall have to pay the connection charges and road reinstatement charges as resolved by the General Board of Corporation.
Details of Connection Charges
|Sr. No.||Details of Connection||Charges per Drainage Connection|
|1.||Vertical Development tenement|
|Three storeyed or more than three storeyed building.||Rs. 500/- per flat|
|2.||Horizontal development per 'Gala'(Unit) and Bungalow.||
Rs. 1,000/- per bungalow
Rs. 500/- per "Gala"(Unit)
|3.||Processing House per connection.||Rs. 10,000/- + Rs. 3/- Sq.ft.|
For Hotel, lodging, Boarding House having
(a) An area upto 250 sq.ft.
(b) 250 sq.ft. to 500 Sq.ft.
(c) An area exceeding 500 Sq. ft.
RS. 5,000/- + Rs. 3/- per Sq.ft.
|5.||For Factories and Industries per connection (except processing house)||Rs. 4,000/-|
|6.||For shops and office connection.||Rs. 1,000/-|
|7.||Industrial Units, Hotel, Hospital.|
|(A) Latrine or chowkadi or for both the connection.||Rs. 4,000/-|
|(A) Latrine or chowkadi or for both the connection.||Rs. 500/-|
- Applicant shall have to lay the drainage line as approved by Zonal Officer at his own cost through the licensed plumber.
- If the assessment value of the property is less than Rs. 1000/-, the applicant may avail free drainage connection.
- If any society/institution intends to lay drainage line in their own premises through corporation, the society/institution shall have to pay the 6 % supervision charges along with their contribution as stated below.
Contribution of Public and SMC
|Complex||Public Contribution||SMC contribution|
|Residential Housing Society||35 %||65 %|
|Industrial Society/Housing Board||50 %||50 %|
|Industrial Estate||65 %||35 %|
|Socially and Economically Backward class Society||15 %||85 %|
- The authorised person of society/institution shall have to apply to the drainage department with Rs. 5000/- as a deposit for preparing estimate along with three copies of sanctioned layout plan of society/institution.
- The Incremental Contribution charges shall have to be paid by the society/institute prior to getting facility.